WHAT IS SNAPERTURE?
Snaperture was developed to fulfill the inventor’s desire for a powerful, versatile, automated means of triggering a camera. From its initial inception, it was intended to satisfy a personal, hobby-based requirement; to do the task for which it was intended, in a reliable, repeatable and accurate way. Since it was developed in totality by an engineer with extensive experience in the electrical, mechanical and software fields, there was never any doubt as to its successful completion. The vision was to have all the necessary instrumentation included in a single unit, with powerful configuration options, providing an all-in-one solution to camera triggering needs. Not only has this target been undeniably reached; it has been greatly surpassed, due its being housed in such a convenient, ergonomically-contoured, attractive case. In answer to the above question:
SNAPERTURE IS THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF CAMERA REMOTES
What Snaperture is NOT
- Disparate software and hardware sources attempting to coalesce their disciplines, based on a third party’s specifications.
- A premature release, attempting to generate income in order to cover the costs of final completion.
- A rush against the clock, to get to market ahead of the competition.
- An attempt to meet commitments to investors.
- Anything less than a quality, superbly-engineered, awesome product, which will absolutely amaze you.